Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas Day (descriptive essay)

As I woke up in the morning, I never realize that an awesome day was about to begin. While walking down the stairs, I could see people so excited about something. I never realized that we were going to celebrate Christmas. I stepped into the living room and asked my sister. Her wet hair filled my face with water as I came close to her. She said that were going to celebrate Christmas in the mall with other relatives. I could not stop my self from smiling and felt like I was dancing in the middle of the rain. I suddenly rushed into my room to take a bath as I smiled. While preparing my things, my mother visited me in my room and checked if I was ready to go. While waiting for the hands of the clock to move, I heard the sound of a car that broomed louder and louder. I never realized that it was our car getting started by my father and that we were ready to go. In the mall, we arrived there early in the afternoon when my sister asked my mom if we can eat our lunch. In an instant, we saw our uncle along with his kids. I hurriedly went to my cousin and hugged her at once with joy on my face. While walking, my father suggested that we should dine in a fancy restaurant. All of them agreed as we climbed the stairs. I was so shocked that my heart beat louder and louder because my father ordered plenty of foods and beverages; toasted chicken, shrimps, and many more. After eating our lunch, we went to the amusement park. Soon, we reached the park and humidly bought many tokens while seeing many people so happy that it felt like there was no tomorrow. I never taught that I would truly enjoy that time. It felt like a big iron crashing to my head. I wish that everyday was Christmas because all people are so happy along with their families and friends. As my father planned to go home, my sisters and I both felt tired while eating cotton candy. To my surprise, I looked t my parents because they had presents for me and my sister. We jumped, shouted and danced while looking at the presents. We simply hugged our parents and told them that we love them and that we really enjoyed our trip. Now I know what the true meaning of Christmas is.

1 comment: